Place of the competition:
Kiss Szilárd Sport Arena
(8600 Siófok, Szekrényessy K. str. 1.)
Couple Dance Department
– Open One dance competition: Samba, Cha-cha, Rumba, Paso Doble, Jive
– Begginers one dance competition: Samba, Cha-cha, Rumba, Jive
– Beginners 2 dance latin: Cha-cha, Rumba (only for couples)
– Intermediate 3 dance latin: Cha-cha, Rumba, Jive (only for couples)
– Advanced 4 dance latin: Samba, Cha-cha, Rumba, Jive (only for couples)
– One dance competition: Slow Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Slowfox, Quickstep
– Beginners 2 dance standard: Slow Waltz, Tango (only for couples)
– Intermediate 3 dance standard: Slow Waltz, Tango, Quickstep (only for couples)
– Advanced 4 dance standard: Slow Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep (only for couples)
– Open One dance competition: Salsa, Bachata, Merengue
– One dance competition: Salsa, Bachata, Merengue
– Beginners one dance competition: Salsa, Bachata, Merengue
Choreographed dance show
– Latin/Standard/Caribbean/Film&Musical/Traditioanl/All style
Artistic Dance Show, contemporary ballet, classical ballet, jazz dance, belly dance show
acrobatic dance show, pom-pon cheer, acrobaic rock&roll
STREET DANCE, hip-hop
1 category: 15 €/person
2 categories: 20 €/person
3 categories: 30 €/person
4 categories: 40 €/person
5 categories: 50 €/person
6-10 categories: 60 €/person
11-13 categories: 70 €/person
14-20 categories: 80 €/person
21-30 categories: 90 €/person
Small team/Large team/Showcase/Super showcase
7 €/person/category- To be paid separetely!
The registration fees will be paid on site!
Discounted registration fees must be paid by 26.07.2023. If the entry fee has been paid, but the competitor can’t participate in the competition, we proceed as follows:
• 10 days before the competition, the repayment rate is 0%,
• For 10-15 days, the refund is 50%
• After 15 days, the refund is 100%
NAME: C&M Dance Studio Tánc Sport Egyesület
IBAN CODE: HU 98 1160 0006 0000 0000 6594 9920
SWIFT/BIC CODE: GIBAHUHB or GIBAHUHBXXX
BANK NAME: ERSTE BANK
IN NOTICE: NAME OF DANCER, NAME OF CLUB
Mini Kids 6-7 years
Juveniles I 8-9 years
Juveniles II 10-11 years
Junior I 12-13 years
Junior II 14-15 years
Youth 16-18 years
Adults 19-35 years
Senior above 35 years
Small Teams (4-8 dancers)
Large teams (9-16 dancers)
Showcases (17-29 dancers)
Super Showcases (30 and more dancers)
Medal, cup, diploma
Solo/Duo/Trio: 1.30-2 minutes
Small Team: 2.30-3 minutes
Large Team: 2.30-3 minutes
Showcase: 3.30-4 minutes
Super Showcase: 3.30-5 minutes
This competition is not just for the WADF members only.
The competition takes place on dance floor, not on ballet mat! Please use heel protector to protect the parquet!
The final timetable you will find on the competition’s website (www.beachdancecup.hu)
We are not responsible for music in the wrong format or of inadequate quality.
Clothing and shoes: not regulated
• At the same time as submitting the entry, the preparatory teachers accept and acknowledge that each competitor competes at his own risk.
• Parents and team managers are responsible for the health condition of the competitors. The team leaders are responsible for compiling the elements of the competition exercise and choosing their degree of difficulty.
• The organizers are not responsible for any injuries that occur during the presentation of the production, or during the warm-up and practice before it.
• The group leaders are responsible for the veracity of the data submitted in the entry.
• A competitor can compete in only one event within the same category, in the same dance style, in the same age group. There is no competition against ourselves.
• Entries for the above-mentioned competition can be made online in the manner specified in the competition notice, by observing the deadline. The registered choreographies are subject to an entry fee obligation, even if the production does not participate in the competition.
• The competitor is obliged to follow the course of the competition and appear on time, before his own production, by the stage with at least 5 dances. The competition program is informative.
• The competitor or group must appear on stage within 5 seconds of the conferment.
•The competition program is informative
•If there are not enough entries in one of the categories, we reserve the right to combine them!
10 €/person/day grandstand ticket
15 €/person/day walking ticket
25 €/person/day VIP table ticket
We provide 1 free walking ticket for the registered clubs, schools. Please send the name of the coach, trainer to email@example.com.